It’s been a while since I’ve updated my sewing progress on my Flandre cosplay. Well as you know, I’m working on the blouse right now. I decided to make a more complicated version of the blouse so I could wear it on other occasions rather than just for that cosplay. I’ve done the shirring on the back piece so I started working on the two front pieces. I bought some lace and ribbon for this to put on the front, and I have to say I like how it looks.
I only laid the pieces out on the fabric to get a general idea of what it’ll look like in the picture above. But I went ahead and sewed it all up.
Went ahead and sewn on the piece for where the buttons and button holes will go.
AND Ta-da~ The body of the outfit is done. Now I have to make the collar, sleeves, and I’ll be putting two tiers of ruffles on the bottom of the blouse.